All publications listed below are available by contacting us. MJJA Professional Plus members are provided a copy each of these publications, as a membership benefit – at no cost. If additional copies are required, or if you are not an MJJA member, there will be a charge for each publication.
- 2019 MO Juvenile Code and Supreme Court Rules of Practice & Procedures in Juvenile Courts book – $15 each
- 2019 Missouri Juvenile and Family State Directory – $10 each
The following publications are available for immediate download by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Missouri Law Enforcement Juvenile Justice Guidelines and Recommended Practices
- Parenting Guide to Missouri Juvenile Justice System
- Cost-Benefit Brochure of Child in Justice System vs. Success
- A Very Special Place in Life: The History of Missouri’s Juvenile Justice System
- Missouri Guidelines for Managing Children Found at Methamphetamine Laboratory Sites
- Directory of Juvenile Justice Resources for Missouri 2005
- Missouri Juvenile Detention Standards
- Spanish Phrase Book
- Celebrating 100 Years of Juvenile Justice in Missouri 1903-2003
- Missouri’s Standards (with Comments) for Guardians Ad Litem in Missouri Juvenile and Family Court Matters